Job Role: Account Executive Program https://program.agency/
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Starting salary range, £20,000- £22,000 (DOE)
Location: Bristol or Exeter (hybrid working – working from home three days per week, with the other two days in the Bristol or Exeter office – depending on your location)
Closing Date: 30th June 2023
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to kick-start or progress your career in the exciting world of marketing and public relations?
A fast-growing agency, based in Exeter and Bristol, Program is offering an enthusiastic Account Executive the opportunity to work with a great mix of regional and national visionary clients in a busy and collaborative marketing agency.
We have won several awards for our creative and ‘dare to be different’ campaigns and foster an environment of collaboration, innovation and constant learning and development,
Shared goals and values make for an authentically positive and friendly work culture, where everyone genuinely loves what they do.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers and Directors to develop and implement strategic marketing and PR campaigns.
- Conduct research and gather insights to support campaign planning and target audience analysis.
- Create compelling content, including press releases, blogs, social media posts, and website copy.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Distribute media releases and keep the media contact lists up to date.
- Media coverage – pursuing media coverage via phone calls and emails
- Social media management – organic and paid.
- Attending client and team meetings, when required.
- Administration tasks such as daily media checks.
- Compiling analytics and data for client/ status reports.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, sharing knowledge with the team and contributing to innovative campaign ideas.
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms and tools, including social media management and analytics.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset, with a willingness to take on new challenges and learn.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- A passion for marketing and social media.
- Good copywriting and content creation skills.
- A degree or 2 years experience in a similar role
The nice to haves:
- Experience working on digital marketing campaigns and social media management
- Competence with Apple Mac hardware / Google Drive & Docs software
What we’ll offer you:
The successful candidate will be part of a highly-motivated, fun, friendly and experienced team, brimming with energy, intelligence and creativity. Benefits include:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of clients and contribute to impactful marketing and PR campaigns.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued.
- A relaxed, fun and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunity for hybrid working, some office based and some from home
- A culture of learning and development; opportunity to learn, develop and progress quickly
- A diverse mix of experienced team members to learn from
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a day off on your birthday
- Company pension and sick leave benefit
- Regular team social events
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30 minute lunch break.
If you think this sounds like the role for you give us a shout with your CV and a brief intro. We’ll take it from there.
Please contact: Emma Mcleod, Head of Client Services on firstname.lastname@example.org